Tuesday, January 20, 2009

If we are really valued where is the proof?

Hi Everyone,

If we are truly valued as sovereign beings by "public servants", then why is it that our rights are written away often in secret or as good as secret?!

I like many others have also written MY WILL letters to the appropriate governmental beurocrats about workcover issues in particular, including writing against new legislations coming in to take more rights ( yes hard to believe there are more to take I know!).

I have been told that my concerns only peripherally relate to the matters.
I have been ignored or given a substandardised automatic reply.
I have not been sent to submit any issues with the appropriate public submission sections.
In fact the time line given to these submissions were very small indeed!

I do not believe that any of this is pure accident.

Why do we sit idly by and allow this to happen?

We do not have a say even when we do speak up because something fishy is going on and will continue to do so, unless everyone researches into the facts behind the smoke screens and takes away their unspoken consent.

It's hard when there are so many of us starving and suffering financially because we are injured or sick.
It is made to be hard. There is a reason why it is so hard. What is that reason?

I think if we are all really honest and switched on about things we will discover the truth.

The truth may be hard to find... one reason for this is the media coverage and the media ownership is all connected in with the powers that be.

If you look behind most stories... and in fact like myself have bombarded ALL of the media with issues relating to workcover and exactly what is going on and what it is like to live in that system for every day people... it really makes you wonder why they are not interested.

One part of discovering the ultimate truth out there is to be very very discerning.
Think more than what you are told to think and "brainwashed" to think.

Think deeply, look at what is really happening. Compare it to the past and you will start to notice that more and more of our basic rights are written off and they show up in our every day lives.

How free were you 10 years ago? How many of us have been led to believe that we are safe and protected and have all our rights in tact?

Only to experience the opposite of that?

I dont know about you, but living like this has really been an eye opener for me, not the happiest of eye opening but I would much rather face the truth and try my best to protect my rights and freedoms and those of my fellow living breathing Brothers and Sisters existing on the earth right now and whoever may be exposed to worse in the future.

What I am starting to realise is that unless you are wealthy, you suffer huge losses of dignity and rights in so many ways. As simple as the right to competent health care. A right to afford food, basic living expenses.
A right to legal counsel -the best legal counsel is only available to the wealthy... especially the government.

What I would really love explained to me is why is it that someone who worked to earn a living, and became injured in that work is now so worthless that they have to beg for a payment on welfare rather than being supported decently, and appropriately.]

What is wrong with our legal system? Well maybe I should be asking what is RIGHT with our legal system?

It seems that it all bases back to the government again. They are meant to serve us... but I am quickly learning that is not the case.
The more I learn the more I dislike about what is really going on.

I am not crazy! I am not abnormal. I am not worthless and I am not illogical.
What I am is fed up.
Fed up with the lies.

How many of you remember the simple things, such as governmental claims there would be no GST... what did we get? GST.

Why is it okay for those in power to continually lie and sweep our concerns under the carpet.

Doesn't the simple reality tell you something is very wrong here?
Where there is smoke there is fire!

Never forget who you really are... never lose the sight of your inherent rights.

Never lay down and let someone else tell you who you are and what u must do, in order to make them more money more power and more greed.

We ARE the people. We are the majority. We do matter and its about time we were treated decently!

I was born here. I did not ask to be born here. I did not ask for this treatment for my family or for anyone else.

I am not happy about it and it does matter!
ARE YOU HAPPY ABOUT IT?

Lets discuss real issues... not just workcover.
Lets awaken others to do the same.

I am here screaming out on your side... somebody stand beside me and hold my hand, somebody speak with me, somebody stand up.

I did not ask for a life of poverty. Did you? Where is the contract we wrote to ask for this treatment?

If there is such a contract I hereby revoke any consent to it!

Are we safe? Are we free? Are we lucky? Are we secure? Are we heard?

No comments: