Tuesday, September 16, 2008

WORKCOVER VICTIMS PLEASE SPEAK UP

Please EVERYONE who has any insight and issues with the reality of WORKCOVER.

Please do not just sit down and STOP working on these issues.

I think if everyone sends letters to those who care in bundles.. we have a better chance at CHANGING this system.

Please take the time and send your stories to those who care... I am one of those people.
The useful link to workcover victims is another.

WE need your HELP as we cannot do this alone!

You do have a voice... don't let them win! YOU CAN DO IT!

Stand up and be counted... PEOPLE DO MATTER!

You are NOT A NUMBER YOU ARE A PERSON AND YOU DO COUNT!

WE ALL MATTER! Not just the GOVERNMENT! THEY WORK FOR US!

TAKE BACK YOUR POWER AND DEMAND CHANGE!

YOU CAN DO THIS! WE CAN DO THIS TOGETHER!

WHERE THERE IS A WILL THERE IS A WAY!

I KNOW YOU ARE OUT THERE... I KNOW YOU ARE NOT HAPPY ... AND I UNDERSTAND IT IS WRONG!

THANK YOU

No comments: